Clover Care Medical Clinic
17770 56 Avenue, Suite 102, Surrey, BC V3S 1C7
Telephone: (604) 574-7883
|Monday||8:00am - 8:00pm (or limit)|
|Tuesday||8:00am - 8:00pm (or limit)|
|Wednesday||8:00am - 8:00pm (or limit)|
|Thursday||8:00am - 8:00pm (or limit)|
|Friday||8:00am - 5:00pm (or limit)|
|Saturday||8:00am - 5:00pm (or limit)|
|Sunday and Holidays||9:00am - 5:00pm (or limit)|
- We regret that at times we may have to close early due to the generalized shortage of Doctors and the government daily cap on patient limit.
- High volumes of patients may require that registration be closed earlier than hours stated.
Walk-in/family practice. Semi-urgent care such as stitches, etc. Dr. Z. Fahim does Travel Medicine and Dr. Michael Frankel does cosmetic injections such as Botox, etc.
- Family practice including childhood immunizations, flu vaccines, complete physical examinations & referrals to specialists.
- "Gynae" clinics and PAP smears.
- Pre-op examinations, driver's license examinations, WCB First Aid examinations and RCMP employment physicals
- On-site emergency care including suturing of lacerations, treatment of burns, eye injuries, removal of foreign bodies and casting of minor fractures
- Injections including allergy shots, nail removal, incision and drainage of cysts and external hemorrhoids, wart treatment and mole removal
- Continuity of care in the treatment of work-related injuries and injuries sustained as a result of a motor vehicle accident.
- Assessment & completion of government disability forms